Friday, March 6, 2009

Bonnie and I

Bonnie and I at our Senior bash in 2003

Recently I have been getting back in touch with my best friend Bonnie. When we were in Jr. High all our friends went to a different high school and we felt abandoned and it really brought us closer as friends. I was so happy to have Bonnie as my partner in crime in high school. We were particularly hilarious and awesome together. I always miss Bonnie : ). She has the greatest sense of humor and she is just such a strong person I always wished I was more like her. We got to go to a jazz game recently together and it was such a blast. Sometimes you forget how much you miss your true friends until you get to see them again of course.

some of my favorite moments were when we would sit together and pretend that we were well liked and highly perused by boys. I would say things like " Oh man, I came home and there were hordes of flowers on my door steps. Its just like please boys stop i can't handle so much attention right now". Bonnie would reply " Don't get me started, you wouldn't believe the mess I came home too, men were lined up ready to sing love songs and worship me, its gets annoying".

( also thanks to the greatest miss Whitney for the advice to delete all extra space on my blog, love you whit!!!)

5 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

You're the best!!! Thanks for the Ode to Bonnie post, that was so nice! I'm so glad we've been hanging out lately, I have so much fun with you. You are so fun and entertaining, that's why everyone loves you!!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

AHHH you are welcome, I agree Its been a blast with you.

Volleyball was soo tough last Friday I am still a little sore.

powerhouse said...

Breanne- This is Kelsie (Hess). I just ran across your blog and wanted to say hi. I hope things are going alright for you. You look happy!! It looks like you guys having been having a lot of fun.

Kristi said...

Hi Breanne! I found your blog through Bonnie's and was excited to get an update on your life. You still working at KK? I have a blog if you're interested, email me and I'll add you: kristi.c.law@gmail.com.
-Kristi (Cooper) Law

powerhouse said...

Breanne- I do have a pretty cute little girl...she's lots of fun and lots of work. We live in Heber City. It took some adjustment to get used to the small town, nonthing-to-do life, but I really like it now!! Lets keep in touch alright. How's the family doing?