Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Birthday and Wicked!!!

Braydon and I ready to get out of the rain!!
My parents surprised me with tickets to Wicked I was so excited and the show was amazing!!




We ate at the roof where we had a fabulous meal and as you can see braydon got really fat . We had a great surprise while we were there, Elder Hales the Apostle was eating dinner with his friends and while gathering food at the amazing buffet he told us a great golf story about his only hole in one. It was so cute.



Riley and Lyndee have been on their missions for a little over 6 months and they both sent me really great letters : ) I was so happy they thought of me.
My family is the best!! Greatest 24th birthday I have ever had : ) now I am off to get my braces.. Ill show you some pics of that later! wish me luck




4 comments:

Megan said...

Holy Birthday - sounds like the best birthday ever. Wicked!? that's awesome... I love the photo of Brayden, John, and you (super cute dress) - sounds like you had a blast... and Elder Hales at the Roof at dinner!?! What a night!

McCall said...

You and John look so cute!

Adam said...

ahhhh! I'm SO excited you got to see WICKED!! When your dad told me about it, I was a little jealous. AND you got to see an apostle?! Holy cow face. I hope you had such a fun time!
The braces look hot on you. You should keep them on forever.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you went to Wicked!! We tried to buy tickets a while back and it wasn't working then they got super expensive. Your birthday sounds like it was fabulous!

I was glad to meet your dad at the derby, he is so nice!

P.S. Love the braces :)