Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My sweetheart little brother!

Alec has been diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor called Medulloblastoma. We found out on Friday 5/1/09.. he had it mostly removed on Monday 5/4/09 at Primary Children's Hospital on his birthday. He has been so brave. We have had a great out pour of love and support. I want to thank everyone. I love my family and my precious little brother Alec so much. Keep him in your prayers.

I have two sites up for support and well wishing.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alecunsicker/mystory

and on facebook a group called " we love alec"









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your brother and your whole family are in our prayers. We love you! Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Sweet Alec. I'm so sad for him that he has to go through this. I'm so glad the surgery went well and I hope the treatments will be successful. We love you and your family, we'll be praying for you guys!