Friday, January 15, 2010

Roller Derby Weekend... in Las Vegas!!!




My league was invited to bout by the famous Sin City Roller Dolls. My camera died before the match so I only got a shot of our jerseys hanging up in our hotel room.

WE did lose but we played really well for our off season.. had really practiced in three months. It was an extra exciting party after, we go to this great restaurant that had a mechanical bull and live band. I
was quite the bull riding fool I might even look into taking up rodeo on the side.


This young lady I am with in the second picture is from the Sin city team ( Nee Kay 47) people were mixing us up due to our similar look! We traded jerseys at the end of the night! its kind of scary to look like someone. The funny thing is I was kind of hitting on her husband later( not knowing anything at the time) he was so incredibly nerdy I couldn't help my self.. so we have the same taste in men as well. go team look a like!!





Fremont street was actually REALLY cool. I had never really explored this part of old Vegas. These were the girls I got to ride down to vegas with, ME, Killa Patra, Lavitcas Maximus and Colonel Skirts. ( our derby names of course.) Here we are pretending to be the fabulous Beatles for some reason. It really seemed funny at the time.. I told everyone to walk in place I guess I am the only one who follows instructions.


Love my derby!!!
<3

1 comment:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

So I'm not seeing how you and that girl even slightly resemble each other. Unless she is 5'10" and weighs maybe 100lbs, but seriously who else in this world has those stats (ok besdies most swim suit models). I'm glad you had a fun weekend!