Monday, September 28, 2009

Portland and Johnny Unsicker

Hanging out with My cousin for the weekend : ) wish he was around all the time

















Giant HAT : )


















Best Food ever










I just really liked this elephant
OKAY<><><><>
John and I went to Portland last weekend to visit my cousin Johnny. We had a ton of fun and ate the coolest Moroccan restaurant where we sat on the floor and had a 5 course meal topped with belly dancers.
Portland is nice and green and filled with some very interesting people.

















Downtown was a ton of fun I especially loved the Karaoke and the Mini Golf.
It got a little annoying having two Johns. we started calling my cousin J2 but I would still forget.
anyway It was a lot of fun.

















2 comments:

Megan said...

John squared! how confusing for sure.... but sounds like tons of fun, belly dancers!?!?! Did you get their moves? take notes? I can totally see you getting up to join them. hahaha. I hope John is doing great how cool you two got to go catch up with him!


ps. you're hot.

Whitney said...

hey beautiful! sounds like you've been having fun! i didn't know you changed your hair color, it looks fabulous! love you lots :)