Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry so much Derby... I am just falling in love with it.

































So we had our expo Bout last weekend. It was sooo much fun. I worked really hard to be able to keep up with these amazing babes.

I even got a mention in the City Weekly :

http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/blog-1963-roller-derby-jcrd-cops-vs-robbers.html

So I picked the Number 784 because thats how many pages are in the last book of Harry Potter and it suits me well.


My whole Family came out to see me it was such a blast.

This has been the most fun I have had in years. I love being active and staying fit doing something crazy like this. Now I just need to bulk up I look like a twig!

and I have another one in OCTOBER!!

3 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

"Impressive new wildcard" - that sounds like MVP to me.

McCall said...

Sorry I couldn't make it! Don't bulk up- you're the hottest one there!

{amy k.} said...

I saw a movie this weekend and there was a preview for a movie about roller derby- I couldn't help but think of you! I think it's awesome you're doing this!